The Laboratory Collective
Create your own flash-freeze ice cream
Join a senior scientist at The Laboratory Collective for a family-friendly lesson in food chemistry.
Don your lab coat and become an ice cream scientist for the day with an interactive lesson in food chemistry at The Laboratory Collective. Working with a senior scientist, you and your family will learn all about ice cream's history and unique properties before making your own futuristic flash-freeze ice cream. Don't forget your camera, because you'll see demonstrations that most people rarely get to experience outside a science laboratory. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing the smiles on your kids' faces as they flash-freeze their own ice cream.
- Meet a senior scientist and learn about the history and chemistry of ice cream
- Make your own flash-freeze ice cream
- Participate in hands-on experiments and expert-led demonstrations
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is a flat group rate
- Experience is for 1 to 6 guests
- Experience for guests 5 and older
- Every 2 children must be accompanied by 1 adult
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete