Miami Children's Museum
Enjoy an epic kids sleepover party at the Miami Children's Museum
Explore the museum at night with the whole family, and enjoy dinner and fun activities.
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime night at the Miami Children's Museum with an unforgettable kids sleepover party. You'll get after-hours access to all 17 of the museum's exhibit galleries for an epic game of hide-and-seek. The fun will continue as the kids participate in a glow party, play in the art studio, and create their own slime to take home. The night will end with an original theatre production, musical storytime, milk and cookies, and midnight snacks. The next morning, everyone will talk about the sleepover of the ages over breakfast. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing the Miami Children's Museum come to life after dark as you watch your kids play with their peers.
- Take the whole family to a sleepover at the Miami Children's Museum
- Play hide-and-seek throughout the museum
- Enjoy a glow party and musical storytime
- Chow down on dinner, milk and cookies, midnight snacks, and breakfast
- Experience takes place on June 29 and August 31, 2019, starting at 6 p.m.
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- There must be 1 adult for every 4 children present
- Price listed is for $134 per person
- Adults and children must purchase separate tickets
- Child attendees should be between ages 4-12
- Experience valid for a maximum of 30 guests
- Experience includes dinner, midnight snacks, milk & cookies and breakfast
- Guests are asked to bring their own sleeping bags and/or bedding and sleepover supplies as the museum will not provide these
- Experience provided in English (US)
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased