Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
See the "Balenciaga and Spanish painting" exhibit before the public
Preview the collection featuring the iconic designer's work at Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
Enjoy a preview of "Balenciaga and Spanish painting" at Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum in Madrid on 17 June 2019. You and a guest will see the exhibition before it opens to the public. You'll view works by renowned fashion designer Cristóbal Balenciaga juxtaposed with 16th- to 20th-century Spanish paintings that were influential to his pieces. Plus, you'll get to see many works that have never been on public display. Participants will also keep their copy of the official catalogue as a memento and two extra tickets to visit this temporary exhibition on another day. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Viewing a highly anticipated exhibition before the public with someone special.
- See works by the iconic fashion designer paired with 16th- and 20th-century Spanish paintings
- Share an evening of art and culture with fellow aficionados
- Take home a copy of the program as a gift and receive two extra tickets to visit the exhibition at another time
- Experience takes place on 17 June 2019
- Experience is for 2 people
- Price listed is for 2 people, and does not include a guided tour
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted