Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Get an inside look at one of the busiest wildlife hospitals in the world
See everything the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary has to offer with four all-day tickets and a private tour.
Take a walk on the wild side at one of Australia's most beloved wildlife refuges: the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. You and your friends will get up close and personal with the animals, as you explore the turtle pools, the echidna enclosure, the raptor recovery room, and even the "feather library." Then, head to the Koala Nursery to see the fluffy marsupials and their joeys. Plus, you'll get a private tour of the animal hospital. Cap off a day of fun and exploration with a photo opp with your new animal friends. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering—and befriending—countless creatures native to Australia with your fellow animal lovers.
- Explore the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and get a private tour of the animal hospital
- See the fluffy koalas at the nursery (maybe meet their joeys, too)
- Listen as the experts describe the wildlife that makes Australia so diverse
- Experience tours start at 11 a.m.
- Guests are asked to arrive at Visitor and Member Services at 10:30 a.m. to complete all forms and waivers
- Price listed is for US$88 per person
- Experience is valid for 4 guests
- Experience provided in English
- Guests must book tours at least 72 hours in advance of the desired date
- All day access to the park is included in the experience
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete