Treat your kids to a beatboxing workshop with rhythm king Robeat
Master the art of creating percussive rhythms on the fly
Give your kids the gift of music with a beatboxing workshop led by German beatboxing champion, Robeat on 28 July. In the halls of the Bayerische Philharmonie, your kids will learn how to create different sounds using only their mouths and a microphone, while also learning how to integrate those sounds into inventive arrangements and perform them. Various techniques such as microphone work, breath control, and tips for staying on beat are also covered. After the lesson, attendees will hang out with Robeat during a private meet and greet. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Asking your kids to teach you the art of beatboxing after they've learned the technique.
- Learn beatboxing tips and techniques from expert Robeat
- Practice performing in front of a crowd
- Go home with photos, videos, and an autograph
- Experience takes place on 28 July at 14:00
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Price listed includes soft drinks during the workshop
- Parents are asked to leave the group of children and young people during the workshop
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted