Opera in the Quarry
Immerse yourself in the opera with The Magic Flute at St. Margarethen Quarry
Score tickets to an open-air performance of Mozart's 'The Magic Flute' at St. Margarethen Quarry.
On 27 July, experience opera like never before with tickets to an open-air performance of Mozart's The Magic Flute on the largest natural stage in Europe. The show will take place at St. Margarethen Quarry, where the rocky landscape will provide a breathtaking backdrop for the exquisite music. Before the show, you'll enjoy a backstage tour, a chance to meet some of the artists, and a glass of sparkling wine. Then, you'll head to the best seats in the house and watch the opera under the stars. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing Mozart's most famous opera in a spectacular setting.
- Score tickets to The Magic Flute at St. Margarethen Quarry
- Take a backstage tour
- Meet some of the performers
- Experience takes place on 27 July 2019
- Backstage tour begins at 7:15 p.m.; performance begins at 8:30 p.m.
- Experience must be purchased at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is €110 per person
- Experience provided in English (US) and German
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted