Tea Hawaii & Company
Harvest your own tea with the founders of Tea Hawaii & Company
Join Chiu Leong and Eva Lee at their picturesque tea garden for a tour and tea harvesting workshop.
Immerse yourself in Hawaii tea culture at Tea Hawaii & Company's artisanal tea farm. Husband-and-wife owners Chiu Leong and Eva Lee will guide you on a tour of their lush rainforest tea garden, explain the origin of Hawaii grown tea culture, and describe how tea is used in the Hawaii community. Then, you'll harvest and process tea with Leong and Lee before a private cupping and tasting. You'll take home the tea you harvested and a bespoke gift as a souvenir. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Harvesting your own tea with your favorite friends in a tropical garden paradise.
- See exotic plants and rare Hawaiian birds on a tea garden tour
- Harvest tea with Tea Hawaii & Company's founders
- Cup and taste handcrafted teas
- Take home the tea you harvested
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Experience is for 2-8 guests
- Price listed is for US$100 per person
- Guests are advised to wear close-toed shoes, long pants, sweater/sweatshirt, and a rain jacket
- Experience conducted in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete