Jasper Wong & Pow! Wow! Hawai'i
Tour Honolulu street art with POW! WOW! festival founder, Jasper Wong
Explore the Kaka'ako arts district, see a local artist's studio, and grab a drink at a local brewery.
Take a walking tour of Honolulu's Kaka'ako street art district with Jasper Wong, founder of the global street art festival POW! WOW! You'll enjoy a two-hour curated tour of Honolulu's murals and graffiti scene, as you hear stories about the artists behind the epic pieces. You'll also visit a local artist's studio for a behind-the-scenes glimpse at their work. Afterward, Jasper will take you to Waikiki Brewing Company or Honolulu Beerworks to toast to a great day. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing Honolulu's street art through a local artist's eyes with fellow culture buffs.
- Tour Honolulu's Kaka'ako street art district with Jasper Wong
- Meet a local artist
- Grab a drink with Jasper at a local brewery
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week in advance
- Experience is valid for 2 to 15 people
- Experience is for ages 21 and older
- Price listed is for US$95 per person
- Guests receive one beverage at the brewery
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English
- In the event that Jasper Wong is not available, one of the founders of POW! WOW! will lead the tour
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete