Explore London's distinctive pubs and taste traditional food and tipples
Take a guided tour of peculiar pubs and savour pies and pints
Enjoy a guided tour of London's eccentric pub scene while savouring pints and a traditional pie. You and a friend will walk through Clerkenwell and Farringdon, exploring the fascinating history of the neighbourhood pubs and the beers they serve. Polish off a half-pint at the start of the tour, a half-pint along the way, and another full pint with your choice of pie and mash at the last stop in Smithfield. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Explore the quirkiest pubs in London with fellow brew connoisseurs.
- Peer into the history of some of London's most peculiar pubs
- Grab a half-pint at the start of the tour, and a half-pint en route
- Enjoy pint and a pie at the end of the tour
- Experience is available monthly on 19 March, 23 April, 21 May, 18 June, 23 July, 20 August, 17 September, 22 October, 19 November and 17 December 2019
- Price is per person and includes two half-pints, one pint and a pie + mash
- Experience is valid for people ages 18 and up
- Experience is for a maximum of 10 people per tour
- Experience begins at 6.30pm and ends at 8.45pm
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted