Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer
Learn to capture nature with the camera of your choice and receive prints and critique notes.
Capture nature at its most beautiful with an outdoor photography lesson led by a professional landscape photographer. You'll explore the park or public space of your choice with the photographer, who'll give you instruction tailored to your camera, skill level, and interests. Get ready to see dramatic improvements in your photography as you learn about composition, exposure, and other elements. After the lesson, you'll receive prints of your favorite photos—along with notes to help you keep learning. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Taking your photography to the next level with professional advice.
- Enjoy nature on an outdoor photo lesson with an acclaimed photographer
- Unlock the potential of your camera
- Receive 5 8"x10" prints, with feedback and improvement tips
- Experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance
- Experience is for 2 people
- Price listed is for US$400 per person
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own camera, please let Peter know what type of camera prior to experience
- If guests do not have a camera, Peter can provide up to 2 cameras, 1 for each guest
- Hike or walk can take place in any park or public space in Massachusetts
- Guests will be sent 5 8"x10" prints along with critique notes after the lesson
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete