Tour the Condé Nast Archive With a World-Famous Vogue Veteran
Get an insider's look at the massive and historic collection of Condé Nast with Ivan Shaw
Go on a guided tour of the Condé Nast Archive with Ivan Shaw, corporate photography director of the archive and former photography director of Vogue. You'll hear historical anecdotes from Ivan about the glamorous world of editors, photographers, models, and tastemakers as you peruse the archive's collection, featuring millions of images from more than 125 years of magazines, including Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, Architectural Digest, and GQ. Plus, you'll get lunch at Condé Nast headquarters and take home a signed copy of Ivan's new book, Patti Hansen: A Portrait. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing original prints from some of the most celebrated fashion and lifestyle publications with a photo icon.
- Explore the Condé Nast Archive on a guided tour
- Meet and learn from Vogue's former photography director
- Grab a bite at the Condé Nast headquarters and get a signed copy of Ivan's book
- Experience offered Monday through Friday
- Experience may take place once per quarter from January to December 2019
- Experience is for 2 guests
- Price listed is $500 per person
- Experience valid until December 31, 2019
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests are required to pass a background check and sign an NDA