Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano
Visit Duomo behind the closed doors
Enjoy an exclusive visit to the Cathedral symbol of Milan after-hours
Visit the Duomo of Milan behind closed doors, outside public opening hours, to discover the history and stories behind the world-famous landmark. Qualified guides of the La Veneranda Fabbrica, the institution that since 1387 has dealt with the conservation and enhancement of the Cathedral, will take you on an exclusive guided tour to discover this monumental symbol of Milan for a private moment, without the crowds of opening hours. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Accessing a monument that opens just for you and your family.
- Exclusive visit to the Duomo di Milano behind the closed doors
- Private guide
- Italian language tour at 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. and english language tour at 8:00 p.m.
- Each ticket is valid for one person
- It is necessary to book at least 5 days before the date indicated
- Should the minimum number of 4 visitors not be reached for a specific time slot, the tour will be cancelled and any purchased tickets will be refunded to the ticket holder
- The appointment is in front of the side doors of the Duomo (Arcivescovado side)15 minutes prior to the indicated start time where you will be met by the guide
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased