Spot Sweden's famed predators on a tour of Skansen museum's zoo
Marvel at the strength, speed, and power of the country's greatest predators on a guided tour
Discover Sweden's predators on a tour of Skansen's zoo, and explore the open-air museum showcasing the past, present, animals, and culture of Stockholm in the city center. You and your family will hear fascinating stories about wolves, see the stealthy lynx, and witness Sweden's most mysterious predator, the järven, plus other furry friends. You'll catch a glimpse of how these animals live in the wild before sipping a cup of coffee at Krogen Stora Gungan, a uniquely pink cafe built in the 1880s. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing the world through a predator's eyes on a zoo tour with your own wolfpack.
- Wander Skansen's zoo and museum
- Take a guided tour of Sweden's predators
- Get a complimentary cup of coffee at Krogen Stora Gungan
- November 3, 09.00-10.00 CET
- November 10, 09.00-10.00 CET
- December 8, 09.00-10.00 CET
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted