Museum of the Moving Image
Perform with puppets at The Museum of the Moving Image
Treat the family to an after-hours tour of The Jim Henson Exhibition & put on your own show
Indulge in a family activity that’s sure to make fond memories with a special evening of puppetry at The Museum of the Moving Image. You’ll raise a juice-box toast before a museum educator leads an after-hours tour of The Jim Henson Exhibit—a look into the worlds of The Muppet Show, the Muppet movies, and Sesame Street. The fun keeps going when the tour is over, as you’ll watch a puppetry-for-the-screen demonstration and receive instruction in performing with puppets. Your kids won’t be able to contain their excitement as they step into the role of the puppeteer. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing your children smile as they bring puppets to life.
• Learn about a puppetry legend with an after-hours tour of The Jim Henson Exhibition
• Bring a puppet to life in a performance
• Commemorative souvenir for each guest
- Available at 6pm on July 28th, August 4th, September 9th, October 14th, November 3rd, December 2nd, January 19th
- Price listed is for 1 person
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased