Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano
Explore the Duomo in Milan and skip the queues
Guided visit of the majestic Cathedral in the heart of Milan at a special price
Every day, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. you’re invited to visit the Duomo of Milan with the “Jump the Queues” service at ticket office 1, located in Piazza Duomo.
In addition, you can also request a guided tour at discounted prices. Enjoy the world-famous cathedral and admire the small details and unique masterpieces that make this Cathedral a unique jewel of incomparable beauty. If you’re a member of Priceless Cities, you also are entitled to discounted rates on your Duomo Pass tickets to visit the entire cathedral with a guide.
Explore the Duomo without wasting a single minute.
- “Jump the Queues” service at ticket office 1, in Piazza Duomo 14/a
- Discounted rates on entrance tickets
- Guided tours available
- Valid both for individual and group visits
- Details about this offer and available discounts inside the voucher
- The ‘jump the queues’ service is open every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- To use the ticket discount, present your voucher along with your Mastercard credit card at the ticket office
- To use the guided visits offer, email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days from the date of interest
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted