Take advantage of the monthly tip Backstage Tour as a door-opener to Berlin’s high culture
tip Backstage presented by Priceless Berlin
Take a look behind the scenes of the Berlin Stage Service
In May you visit a very special workshop. The stage sets for all major theatres and opera houses in Berlin are created at the Berlin Stage Service. In the past, trains entered and left the building complex at Berlin's Ostbahnhof station, today stage sets, theatre sculptures and costumes are created there using precise craftsmanship and innovative technology that actors and spectators both appreciate.
Look behind closed doors during a backstage tour.
- Visit Berliner Bühnen Service on May 24
- Discover the different workshops
- Meet some of the about 200 employees
- Drinks and canapés included
- The tour begins at 6 pm and ends at around 10 pm
- Subscription to tip Berlin as a free gift